Friday, April 30, 2010

Dedication & Commitment

I have always felt like I run out of fuel to stay committed to anything for long periods of time. Maybe I get bored or just don't stop "feelin' it" after a while. Whatever the reasons, I am pleasantly surprised at staying fully committed to my yoga practice. Yoga is an evolving practice so it is always interesting, I never get bored doing it. When I was younger I couldn't do the splits or handstands or anything like that but after even a year or two of yoga, I could! Or at least I was closer. Yoga takes a dedication and a commitment in order to see the amazing benefits in all areas of your life. So stick with it, let the fuel to stay committed come from a place in your heart, to be part of something bigger.
Peace on the path,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment