Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To Make a Difference is the Difference

I have a teaching job that began with a lot of uncertainty but has now turned into one of the most positive experiences I have had with teaching yoga. I knew I was going to teach teens, and not that I regularly follow psychics or anything but the one time I ever spoke to one, she told me I would be teaching teens. I tried for years at one place and it was great but it was not nearly as powerful as the opportunity I have at the moment. These girls are in trouble, weren't we all, but they are so young and now after 6 weeks way more open and trusting of me, I think that yoga can help them so much. Grace lead me there, literally her name is Grace, and I am happy to part of an effort to help our youth in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment