Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crazy Birds!

Maybe your someone like me, I see birds everywhere, all the time, all different ones. So I finally went to purchase a well known book called Animal Speak to find some answers about the ever present energy of birds in my life. I told my fiance all about the book and he has witnessed my bird thing many times in our relationship. As we sat and chatted about the book I went to turkey vultures, since they are always around me. They represent Purification-Death and Rebirth-New Vision. More details on the vulture to follow but first check this out!

Yesterday I was on my way to a massage, early morning and as I was stopped at a long light I saw a vulture off to my far left soaring around effortlessly as they usually do. Once I got to the massage I was speaking to my friends in their living room, I looked out the window and I couldn't believe my eyes. I asked my friends, "do you SEE that?" as I point out the window. That same vulture had landed on the chimney of the house across the street. He sat there majestic with presence and formidable size, for quite a while as I told them the story about the book and my "bird things."

So here is some of the significance I have come to understand about that experience since I certainly believe well beyond a shadow of a doubt that , the experience has a deep message for me. This is from the book "For those with this totem, it speaks of a coming time when you will be noticed more for what you do than for how you appear," "If turkey vulture has come into your life, you will probably soon start to see auras and colours around people and things, if not a vulture can teach you." On levitation, the book says "It is a symbol of the disintegration of physical holds. It is a symbol of distributing one's energy so that gravity does not weight and hold one down-be it the actual gravity of the earth or the gravity of mundane situations and experiences."

Many things in my life have been shifting lately, friendships, jobs, opportunities and in the next few weeks I can see that continuing. I found this interesting as well, given my circumstances, "The turkey vulture has a highly developed sense of smell. They can find food simply by smelling if it is necessary. The sense of smell has been long associated with higher forms discrimination in metaphysical traditions. They can assist you in developing your own sense of smell that you can use effectively in all areas of your life. It will help you to decide whether or not something doesn't quiet smell right in your life." Whoa! This speaks so true to me and my current situations I have found so much wisdom, direction, and power to do what I need to right now in my life, for that I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment