Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moment of Gratitude

I can't begin to explain how I feel about being asked to assist my teachers Todd Norian & his Goddess wife Ann Greene! It is such a privilege to work along side 2 of the most amazing teachers in the world. Every single time I get to see them or study with them I expand my mind ten-fold. I was introduced to them back in 2004 at the Toronto Yoga Conference. I was totally drawn in by their little write up about the workshop they were offering and it was everything they said it would be. I had so many moments of awakening that I had not EVER experienced in yoga before that. Something I have always hung onto was they taught me to spread my toes, my pinky toe in particular and something huge lined up inside me, it was an AH-HA moment. I came back to London telling all my students to spread their pinky toes!!!! I didn't quite get it back then but I got the feeling of Anusara and now I wish so much to teach that to my students. Hope to see you at yoga very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment