Saturday, July 3, 2010

John Friend in Paris

I am always amazed but never surprised at how everthing aligns. I have to begin by thanking you for sending me healing vibes yesterday. Just over 24 hours ago I was bedridden with cramps and feeling horrible. I posted that I was in need of some extra love and energy and show up for John's workshop and the first topic of discussion is how when we think of someone we can actually change their electromagnetic field. John's class was so great today! As soon as we sat to center he asked us what our intention was, what did we offer, what did we need? I needed to remember I am worthy, I am divine, I am healing with every breath and I immediately began to feel better when I aligned myself with something bigger than the painful cramps that still lingered. Now a few hours later and wine, bread, cheese and wonderful company with Marty and Robin I feel on top of the world. The Effiel tower is so amazing tonight, it is sparkling with tons of lights.
bon nuit mon amie,
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindy,

    Glad you are starting to feel better! So happy that you are getting this great chance to workshop with The Big Friend in Paris. We'll keep thinking of you and sending you some loving vibes from Midwestern Ontario. Keep posting, we're reading.

    Brian & Jacquie

    ReplyDelete