Thursday, July 8, 2010

From Paris with Love Vol.3

This is such an amazing place, I am loving my time learning from John and all the other students here. I have noticed that at times I am so emotional, i just start to cry, tears that are truly originating from a deep gratitude to be able to recieve this knowledge from John. I know, just like in the past, that every time I step fully onto the path of Anusara, I am a new person, stronger, more sensitive, more attuned, more physically aligned.

We just got back from the Eiffel Tower where there is a huge line up to take the elevator up, but a small line up for the stairs. Today was hot, the hottest it's been since we have been here and I was all for taking the stairs. Staris are a really good idea since it has been very difficult for us to find food other than the amazing fresh breads and cheeses and I am pretty sure that I will be bringing back some extra weight from Paris and it is not from souveniers either. Everyone enjoys the experience of food here, we are too but honestly I miss my juicer.

bon soir,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment