Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paris Bound!

I am like a kid before Christmas, can't sleep, so excited to go on this adventure. This will be my first time in Europe, the longest flight I have been on so far and I am sharing this experience with Marty, which I know will make it even better. The main reason for his trip is to study with my beloved teacher John Friend. It starts off with a weekend workshop then 5 days of teacher training with him focusing on Shiva-Shakti Tantra. I am positive that I will return with some great stuff and can't wait to share it with you. Thank you everyone that has been supporting me on this journey toward certification. I will be blogging while in Paris so keep checking my blog for updates.

Au revoir mon ami...
Bonjour Paris :D

light,
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Mindy...you & Marty will have an amazing journey together....not only do you get to enjoy the company of someone you love so deeply, but you get to be in the presence of your teacher & mentor. And the best part is....Marty knows how to ask for Red Wine! Can't see how it gets any better really! xoindy

    ReplyDelete