Sunday, September 12, 2010

I know where all the guys are!!!

I figured out where all the guys are when their lady counterparts are at yoga. So where do you think they are? They are at hockey, that's right hockey. I was just a two Toronto Maple Leafs Rookie games and it is full of guys and if they weren't at the game they were likely watching it on tv.

So how do we inspire our male consorts to start stepping it up and doing some yoga? Suggestions? No really please tell me!!! It is strange that most of the yoga classes are filled up with woman with a few men sprinkled in. I love when there are more guys in the class, it does help to balance the feminine energy, plus the om and innvocation sound so much better with their deeper tones.

I guess we need to bribe them to come, tell them you will go to a hockey game with them if they will come to yoga with you. That seems like a fair trade to me. Let me know how it goes or I can't wait to meet your boyfriends, husbands and friends at yoga very soon.

Yoga is not just for women, humanity needs this practice!

Peace,
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. yoga help you stick handle better.
    um
    yoga chick hip-check with inner spirial.
    oh
    downward dog give you better game.
    i know bribe a famous hockey player to come to your studio and tip off the press and get front page coverage of how hee men do yoga too

    ReplyDelete