Monday, August 23, 2010

Lululemon Ambassador Summit highlights!

It's been almost 2 weeks since the summit in Vancouver and I am still lit up over the entire event. First I have to offer my deepest gratitude to everyone at Lululemon that believed in my to send me there to be a part of this event. I am so grateful to be part of the Lululemon community and it has only grown since being in Vancouver connecting on a deeper level to what Lulu is all about. The entire Summit was about ways in which we can elevate our communities. So hear it is folks, what do we need in our community to elevate it?? I agree London is a bit on the conservative side so what can we/I do to inspire greatness here? I want to know what you think. If you have any suggestions for me please speak up, I want to serve this community the best that I can.
I was also amazed and blown away by the other ambassadors, wow what amazing people!!! I had 3 Olympians at my table when I was eating breakfast, total honour! I have to give a huge shout out to the Ambassadors in our community Dave, Lisa, Heather, Brian sorry if I missed anyone but what a true honour to be in each others company.
So apparently Lulu likes to break the mold and rules!!! I guess that is one of the reasons I like this company so much. They are not afraid to be themselves, and in order to shift people from mediocre to greatness sometimes you just have to! Not everything fits nicely into a box or label so Lulu's are always thinking outside the box for creative ways at making this world better! So cool.
Peace my lulu friends and yogis in our community get down there and pick out a nice outfit, support our local store, you need to know how much this company gives back!!! Not to mention I saw how much work goes into making one sports bra and it is so impressive. okay now i'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment