Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Why you should Never Block anyone on Facebook!

Energy will always flow, you can't stop it but what you can do is channel it in ways that are life affirming.  Facebook is an energy!  It's good, it's bad and sometimes it's downright ugly!  Some days it makes you feel special, loved, blessed and other days you feel left out, misunderstood, hurt.  In fact, if it wasn't for FB, I doubt I would have any communication or access to communication with my ex-bf's or people I went to grade 2 with! 

So FB is good and bad.  I have access and made connections with some of those most inspiring people in the world, including some of the most skilled yoga teachers to have walked this earth.  I have sent them messages and they have responded to me, that is special, that is a big deal, that's where facebook shines!!! 

Of course there is another side to this.  I also had some strange dude from BC add me and of course I added him before I really checked him out.  His messages were a bit creepy so I thought, I better investigate this dude.  Turns out he's a "collector", yep, all women, no male friends.  So I took him off, no big deal.  Then he tried to add me several times after that, even with different names so I went the next step and I BLOCKED him! Take that wacko stranger! 

In addition to crazy dudes I have also blocked a few friends that I no longer wanted to be associated with, but of course it's facebook so if your friends are friends with that friend then there is no escape.  Your going to see their shit and they're going to see your shit.

 The thing is you can't block energy from flowing, you don't have that kind of power, it's nature but what you can do is be aware of your reactions to FB, to the people on it and remove people off your block list!  In fact crazy dude is that last person on that list of mine and as an experiment I am going to take him off and see if I will get any response.  If I do, then I will address him and ask him not to try to connect with me anymore.

DONE!  So now my job is to channel energy in ways that will enhance my life and make it more beautiful.  Don't take this so seriously because if you really have a stalker, (I have, I understand it's scary) your safety is paramount but living in fear isn't very fun and I think they more we try to block or fear life we attract exactly more of that same kind of energy. 

On this day, Dia de los Muertos, I thank all those souls and teachers that have come before me and have taught me how to better manage my life, FB, relationships and crazy people. 

Blessings to all,
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could unblock them but they've already blocked me!! ;)

    Great blog Minds, keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete